You have the data. We provide the software to securely store and manage it.
HURIDOCS developed OpenEvsys as a dynamic tool for storing and analysing human rights violations. Whether your organisation focuses on the human rights situation in a specific country, tracks individual cases, or just needs a secure platform for data entry, OpenEvsys simplifies these operations and more.
As a free and open source database application, human rights NGOs can use it to:
- Record human rights violations and store related documents
- Browse the history of a particular victim or perpetrator
- Analyse trends and patterns of abuse
- Track their interventions by status, impact, deadline, etc.
Try it online now (login = admin, password = admin)
You are welcome to download the OpenEvsys source code at https://github.com/huridocs/OpenEvSys and install it on your computer or server. This should be your preferred option if you have a good systems administrator or webmaster.
For installation on a local PC or laptop, see the Installation instructions.
However, if you do not want to handle the technical side, HURIDOCS provides hosting and support services for our clients:
- Hosting on our server based in Switzerland
- SSL encryption with security certificate (https://)
- Daily offline backup of your data to protect against loss
- In case of technical problems, technical support by an expert developer usually within 24 hours
- Automatic installation of upgrades and bug-fixes
This service costs 50 USD per month, or 500 USD per year. This cost will contribute to covering the support costs that are needed to keep this service running and available to all.
HURIDOCS can also provide you with a free account for testing purposes (but without backup or encryption).